Red Ribbon Club
About Red Ribbon Club
Red Ribbon Club
The Red Ribbon Club is a voluntary on-campus intervention program for students in educational institutions to make the youth aware with proper information on HIV/AIDs/STI/Sexuality/Drug use and other related issues. Moreover making the female students to identify and understand situation of abuse and exploitation. It also tries envisages to instil charity mind among students to help and support the people living with HIV/AIDS and reduce the myths, stigma and discrimination among them. And also motivate the students to come forward for voluntary blood donation for good cause of the society and needy people.
The Red Ribbon Club is initiated and supported by multi-sectorial collaboration particularly using the services of All India Medical Association and New Hope Foundation.
The key areas of Red Ribbon Club in B. H. College, Howly-
• It aims to organize and facilitate regular voluntary non-remunerative blood donation among the youth.
• To encourage positive health behavior as well as ensuring sustainability of the club.
• To motivate the youth in developing their skills in leadership, negotiation and team building.
• To enable the youth to learn about gender equality, physical fitness, yoga necessary for a good health.
• To educate and well train the people of an adopted a village- Koraiguri near B.H. College, to make them deal with health and hygiene issues, impart knowledge about HIV/AIDs/STI/Sexuality/Drug use, female abuse and other related issues through awareness camp, seminar regarding positive and safer health.
|Dr. Kripanjali Pradhani||Co-ordinator|
|Biku Chetry, Kaustav, Pawan, Ashish, Nripen||Student Member|
|Dr. Bhushan Chandra Pathak||President|
|Dr. Bhushan Chandra Pathak, Shashi Prava Goswami, Dr. Rabinjyoti Khataniar, Promod Ch. Borah||Advisor|
|Promod Ch. Borah, Dr. Dipali Kherkatary, Dr. Amrit Paul, Dr. Apurba Boro, Jugal Kr. Boro, Vaneela Rani Das, Bidisha Dowarah, Hiyangkana Talukdar||Members|
|Name of the Event||Description||Supported Document|
Copyright © 2022 B.H. College